Our weeklong "Putting it All Together" intensive's sold out! If you wanted some Razowsky Time, don't fret, for The Nursery kindly added two single workshops. "The Beat Goes On," on Tuesday, 22 November, and "Group Scenes Reduced" on Wednesday, 23 November. Details are here. See you "then."
I've been traveling all over the world working with actors on a very specific type of improv: Mindful, fully-aware, “Present Presence” work. This focus creates real scenes in real time, organic discoveries, surprising turns, and satisfying true moments.
Over the course of 5 days, participants in Putting it All Together will focus on:
- Recognizing and creating from a strong “point of view.”
- The creative certainty that comes with confident heightening,and how that in itself creates strong characters and relationships.
- “Owning” the stage and your place in it.
- Creating a sense of “where” without thinking, planning, worrying, or inventing.
- Learning to surrender emotional elements of the scene in order to build honest and real scenarios.
The actors “take-away” from Putting it All Together will be a toolbox full of confidence, where he or she can enter any stage, work with any other actor, and live in boundless full environments. Those who have worked with Razowsky know one thing: their work strengthens each time they sit in on one of his workshops. Just ask a veteran!
I'm delighted to be returning to the UK for the third year running, 21 – 25 November, 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM. This class is limited to 14 participants. Book your spot today to avoid disappointment.